Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Friday, October 23, 2015

Another Great Week

October 21, 2015

This week was great; full of plot twists and happy endings!

So first, we only had a strong wind here and not much rain. I didn’t realize that we had a typhoon in the Philippines until after it had passed!

We had a baptism! Little Jewel Mikah! She was very excited and happy! 



We also have two IBDs who...relapsed :( Bro Ernesto drank a cup of coffee so we had to move his bunyag date back a month to Nov 14. Sis Victoria smoked a cig so hers also moved :( Gabriel still treks to church each week and it is quite awesome that he is able to make it! Other than that the teaching is going great! I am in charge of planning, leading, and teaching right now! All on me! MWAHAHA!

I am in the process of buying a cocoa fruit so I can eat it and then make chocolate from the seeds :) Members are feeding us hot coco drinks made from the cocoa trees in their back yard and it is amazing! Bitter kaayo!

Me and my companion have bought lava lavas as a companion item and might I say, walking around in this thing and emailing (currently wearing) in it is quite fun. Every one stares at you...


(We were told the fabric we used is for curtains... They still are pretty cool though... BTW I have a green one from a friend from the MTC that I wear all the nights :P )

My twelve weeks is coming to an end and soon I will be just like the other missionaries. I haven’t had any run ins with crazy people this week. Sis Marzan’s fried chicken is still good. The area is still peaceful. Food is still good (questionable at times).

I do love it here and I hope that I can look back at my mission and say that I gave it my all!

-Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment