Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, May 28, 2017

P-Day on Thursday

May 25, 2017

Yeah so some of you might be wondering why I didn’t email last night. We had our zone interviews on Tuesday and we had our zone conference yesterday so our pday was changed to today. 

Yesterday at zone conference I gave my farewell testimony... NUUU!!!! Honestly I spent the last 2 years watching people go up and give their farewell testimony and thinking that will never be me! Well that was yesterday! Time flies so fast! 

We were able to baptize brother Tony last Saturday! His family came and was supportive and all. His wife and daughter will be interviewed for baptism here on June 3 for baptism here on June 10 (my last Saturday). We have a handful of other investigators that will probably be kept for next transfer, si Loloy, Vicinta, Leonessa, Gary, Jessa Mae, Regilien-- as in we have a lot of potential here. And lucky si Elder Murdock; he gets to harvest so much here in San Carlos! 

My last week was full of great learning opportunities. We visited the girl who was raped the other month last Monday. We taught her and such. We also gave a special blessing to sister Vicinta who has polio and can’t really move around. 

We had a good conference yesterday where my comp and I taught in the conference. That is a new change. The Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders now teach in conferences! That was fun...  We also helped with a service project at like 7 in the morning. We hauled loads of rocks to a member’s house to lay them on the ground cuz their house is kind of a swamp. So we put down a new layer of rock to help them when it rains. After wards they washed my car for free! Free car wash! 

So far, so good. I am not so sure just how much else I should write! I hope that all of you are doing good at home and hopefully here in 20 days I will be able to see my family here in Cebu and the rest of ya'll a few days later. Amping moha! 

- Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment