Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Buhing Ko!

January 13, 2016

The week started with a great FHT at an LA's house. He later then came to church which is great! One of our investigators came to church too! But yesterday he told us he doesn’t want our message anymore :/. 

On Sunday we went to Talisy which is 2 hours away from Argao. We had a one hour long General Broadcast session and then we went home. We didn’t end up proselyting that day but at least had a good spiritual uplifting.

I went on splits with my zone leader on Monday and had a really great day. Lately I haven’t been doing so great and this day was like a break from stress haha. I almost became a father after a lady tried to give me her baby…that was fun! The little thing was 8 weeks and freakin' cute! But alas, I aint a child napper. 

Had a fun night yesterday where E.A and I had an inventory- thing. I had many things on my mind to discuss due to the course of the day but as we began... not sure how I did it but I learned that correcting with love is a way better way than with pride - haha! We just had a good discussion and ended up on good terms in the end. 

No huge news to report I suppose, but that things are going by quickly and happily. 

I wish the best for you all back at home! Stay safe and I promise that I will too.

Amping moha! 

-Elder Morris



No comments:

Post a Comment