Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, February 4, 2016

End of the Transfer

January 27, 2016


So after waiting 2 1/2 hours... we finally got our transfer calls last night. Just as I predicted, Elder Adap got transferred to Old Escelante in Escelante Zone (the place where I am from!) and I am staying in Argao as senior companion in just a normal companionship – my first normal companionship without any training or followup training or MTC. My new companion is a guy named Elder Estanislao, Ive met him before and I believe he is my senior batch. Should be fun! 

This week was fun haha. We had a zone activity last Wednesday at this small little beach resort. We are not allowed to go swimming so we pretty much hung out in this little bamboo bungalow thing. We lost the basketball in the ocean so...yeah... 

Lost more investigators too this week but when we lost some gators we ended up finding new families! I sure hope all goes well with them! 

We went to a new barangi (more like subdivision or neighborhood) and we pretty much went house to house and cleaned it out. Finishing that day with 12 lessons! PATAY! it was a great day! 

Elder Adap got a bad headache yesterday from us being in the rain on Monday. He was sick so we didn’t work yesterday. Just laid in bed, read, ate manok (chicken), and yeah... 

My week has been pretty simple and fun! I hope all is well with you all back at home! 


-Elder Morris
(Me and Elder Adap)

No comments:

Post a Comment