Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another Week Down

July 24, 2015

Another week down. I have one and a half more weeks left! I just got my travel plans and we are flying out of SLC all the way to Tokyo and then to Manila. I have sent home a letter about my testimony and it is all in Cebuano :) good luck!  I’ll send an email with the gist of the translation next week if you so desire to decode my writing. 

So this week was interesting. I am now the District Leader and so in my letter to the President I have pointed some issues out.  (Issues left out here to protect the innocent!) Other than that all is well. Thanks for the letters mom and Hannah and I can’t wait to hear from everybody else. Tell Erin thanks for the support package and that I will be writing to her and Scotlyn and Xavier as well. I hope you all have a good week!

Love,

Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment