Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Read About Typhoon Haiyan

Aug 5, 2015

If you want a story to read, search up Typhoon Haiyan – the super typhoon that hit the Philippines in 2013 when my MTC teachers were there. Their testimony on how to never lose faith when you lose LITERALLY EVERYTHING is mas maayo! My teachers were in the middle of this super typhoon and they said that no church going member lost their life in that storm, that God was watching over them the whole time. I wish you can hear how my teacher, Sister Henshaw, tells it. The story commands total attention if you are listening! 

All is well with me and I will give you a call tomorrow morning when I'm at the airport! I have 1 hour to do so. 

-Elder Morris 

(Sister Henshaw is in the middle (my teacher and first investigator Emily). Left to right are Sisters Huxtable, Hagadorn, and Moyes, To her left are Elder Gali and myself)






No comments:

Post a Comment