Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Elder Bednar Talk

July 17, 2015

This week has been a long week. Sunday pretty much changed my whole week with a talk by Elder David Bednar called Character of Christ. (He didn’t come; we just watched it). It was painful to hear him share this story about a single mother who lost her child in a car accident and STILL turned outward to help those in need. You as a family should read it together if you could or watch it...that would probably be better. I also read a passage called The Richard II Letter. It has helped me realize what type of missionary I need to be. I have also come to learn that I should have been studying the scriptures a lot more before I came here. I very much enjoy reading them but don’t have a whole lot of time to read them here… my mistake:/.


Thank you for all that you have done. I hope that you are or were able to get my letters!Until next week I bid thee adieu.


-Elder Morris 

No comments:

Post a Comment