Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, August 8, 2015

End of Week 1

July 3, 2015

Salamat! A lot has already happened in our first week. We had four lessons with our first investigator, did temple work, drank the orange juice that all missionaries advise to not drink (I was in the bathroom all day yesterday due to that). I wish to send the more spiritual messages through letters, I feel as though receiving a letter that one has taken the time out of the day to write is better than through email. My testimony has been strengthened so much already, I finished reading ang Basahon ni Mormon today.  I have experienced the gift of tongues so far in my lessons I've prepared. The days go by as all one big blur. We do the exact same thing every day and it is very structured. I cannot wait until I get to leave here and go to the Philippines. 


I will send a letter with my gratitude and a few stories to share so far. It should be in by the end of next week. I wish you all the best! Gugma kita!   

No comments:

Post a Comment