Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, August 8, 2015

First Email in the MTC!

June 26, 2015

Dear Family,   
   I am pleased to announce that my Cebuano has been enhanced. I can now attempt to pronounce it. I am not good enough to type it only because I started learning it two days ago. On day one, they dropped my stuff off in my room and took me straight to class where the teacher does not speak English (so baptism by fire). It was there that I have received my companion Elder Gali. He is a full Polynesian from Australia. My other two roommates are from New Zealand. I have come in contact with my SUU friends who are here in attendance as well as Elder Empey and Elder Mellior. They are good people. I miss you all and wish you the best of luck while I am away.      

Tschues!
Elder Morris

Me on the right, Elder Gali (Australia) to my left, then Elder Tyrell (New Zealand), on the left is Elder Richards (New Zealand)  

No comments:

Post a Comment